Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year

Happy Leap Year!  The day was more than half over when I realized what today was.  I had a computer crash almost two weeks ago and have been really working to get the computer restored.  I have completely formatted the hard drive, reinstalled the Windows 7 operating system, restored data files, pictures, accounting and some programs.  I now have a computer that works for the most part.  I'm still struggling with a few issues but it is so much better than I had originally thought it would be at this time.  I do not have all the games downloaded now that I had before the crash but that is a blessing in disguise.  I had been wasting a lot of mindless time there and now am sewing on a new quilt top.  I am still not getting the house cleaned but the desk is cleaned off and all that stuff is stuffed in a laundry basket for now.  Next-clean out the basket.  Thanks, Mom, for the cleaning tips.

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment