Friday, January 23, 2015

Kitchen counters


declutter 365As a way to get my house decluttered and cleaned I have started following this Facebook group and trying to work along. I have tried to follow Flylady.com but have not stuck with it very well. If you know me, you know that my kitchen counters and table are always cluttered.  I do not do a lot in the kitchen.  I hope that when I get this done that I will keep up with it and maybe even cook a little more.  This first week focus is the kitchen counters.  I will post a few pictures as I complete tasks.  This is my accountability.

 
Kitchen East Counter (Before) This looks normal for my kitchen.
 
Kitchen East Counter (After) Have you ever seen this counter top this clean?
West side of kitchen (Before) My kitchen is such a mess.
West Kitchen Counter (After) This is good for me.

 What do you think?  Sure I still have the table and floors to work on but next week when we do the cabinets, I am ahead of the game on the west side of the kitchen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment