Saturday, September 26, 2020

Still Cancer Free

 CANCER FREE!!  Almost 2 months ago I finally had my 1 year colon cancer follow up colonoscopy.  It was put off because of my second knee surgery then because of the COVID shutdowns.  I had to have a COVID test prior to the procedure which was negative.  The colonoscopy went very well.  All is good-the resection, no new polyps.  I am one year cancer free.  I do not need to have the colonoscopy done again for 2 years.  I never saw an oncologist when all this happened a year and a half ago because of all the doctor whirlwind to make sure I could have the surgeries.  Dr. Kopriva felt bad that I fell through the cracks and wanted me to see one now just for the records.  I saw Dr. Dennis Moore, Jr that Mom has seen for 12 years.  He said I was doing great and to return again in a year. 

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment