Friday, March 14, 2014

First Project Completed

Hooray!!  I have completed one unfinished project from my list of goals for this year.  It has only taken me 2 1/2 months to get it done.  At this rate I will never get them all done but at least something is done.


Last fall when I went with my parents to visit my brother in Bismarck, AR, I took several projects with me to work on.  We were able to stay with him for 2 weeks.  With that as well as driving time and a weekend with my sister in Wichita we were gone for a full 3 weeks.  I purchased this little piece of colored fabric that was stamped with color and lines for embroidery.  I picked out all new colors of embroidery floss for it with the intentions of having this for my traveling project.  It was a nice size to take along.  I did not get it finished while in Arkansas but did finish it shortly after I returned home.  I now have it framed and sitting on my buffet.  Here it is.
Rose



No comments:

Post a Comment