Sunday, April 20, 2014

Because of Him

Happy Easter. 

It is a beautiful spring morning.  The wind is calm for a change.  The trees are budding out and a few flowers are blooming in the bed along the house.  I am so grateful for all I have. 

As we celebrate the life of the Savior today, here is a beautiful Easter video titled Because of Him.  It reminds us of what He did for us through his atonement, death and resurrection.  If we repent of our sins we can start again. When we keep his commandments and follow Him we can become more like him and one day return to live with him in Heaven.  I know God lives.  We have a loving Father in Heaven who sent his son, Jesus Christ, to atone for the sins of the world - for US!  He is risen.  The Holy Ghost can be our constant guide, comforter, teacher, and companion when we live worthy of it.  I am so very grateful for the plan of salvation and all the Savior, Jesus Christ, did for me - and you.  May I always live worthy of this amazing gift.

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment