Monday, May 19, 2014

Tiny Quilts Done

I am excited that I have finished another quilting project.  The two tiny quilts I put together while in Arkansas at my brother's home last fall are done.   I quilted these with monofilament thread zigzag stitch around all the fusible applique.  I am thinking of making tabs on the top of them to hang with and then attach them together by the tabs.  I can also just pin them to the wall also till I decide if I want to do the tabs or not.  Another project finished-many more to go. 
 
 

 
I am still embroidering on the flowers for the batik wall hanging and I have the block of the month embroidered baskets quilt top finished with sashing and borders and I am in the process of hand quilting that also.  The embroidery is easy to carry with me and the quilt is a bit harder so it seems to stay at home and is being worked on as I watch TV in the evenings.  I am glad to be working on quilt projects again.  I most likely will not get every project done on my goals list before the end of the year but at least I am trying.


Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment