Saturday, September 19, 2015

Pedi

I went to Great Bend to spend a couple days with my friend, Roni, after she had hernia and two breast surgeries.  I was there to help her.  She needed to meet her mother in Hutchinson for a doctor appointment so I took her because she is not able to drive yet.  We met her mother, aunt and uncle for lunch, saw her mother's new apartment and went to the appointment.  Roni decided to pamper me.  I was to be pampering her!  She had me take her to the mall and we went into a nail salon for pedicures.  I have never had a pedi before.  I had no idea what to expect.  We picked out nail color and sat in massage chairs and put our feet in a mini whirlpool to soak.  We had about 20 minutes of this before technicians came to us.  Trim, clean, scrub, massage and color.  It was nice.  I especially liked the leg and foot massage because that is where I hurt the most all the time.  After we were finished, the tech placed thin flip flops on my feet and had me sit under an ultraviolet light what was to dry the polish faster.  It made our feet and nails look florescent.  It was a nice treat but not something I will do often.  Next time maybe a manicure.
 
 
Rose

1 comment:

  1. Nice Pedi, Rose. Those pretty piggies will get cold in Flip-Flops here as we had 14+" of snow this week!!
    Glad you missed it...seen one blizzard, you've seen them all!! \
    The Mitchell's

    ReplyDelete